martes, abril 18, 2006

Robbie Williams: If It's Hurting You

Please don't think of me // If you do you gotta block it // I got chills tonight // And you can't be here to stop it // I'm not a parasite // It's just a lonely night // Tonight // // I walked from the bar // 'Cause they were only laughing // I wished on our star // But they covered it in satin // I'm not a gigolo // That's what I want you to know // Tonight // // Ooh ooh // I've hurt you I can see // Ooh ooh // Do you think it's not hurting me // // Ooh ooh // The grass ain't always green // And if it's hurting you // You know that's its hurting me // You know that's its hurting me // // You'll meet other men // Who will break your heart // If I see you with them // It's gonna tear me apart // // Maybe in another life // We wouldn't be alone // Tonight // // Ooh ooh // I've hurt you I can see // Ooh ooh // Do you think its not hurting me // // Ooh ooh // The grass ain't always green // And if it's hurting you // You know that it's hurting me // You know that it's hurting me // You know that it's hurting me // You know that it's hurting me //